Many people plan trips to Cabo San Lucas. There are many things to do in this area. From spending time at the beach to heading out to enjoy the vibrant nightlife, it is easy to have a good time in Cabo. That may be why it is a popular destination for so many people. One of the favorite things for people to do in Cabo is fishing.
Cabo offers fishing all year long and there are plenty of different types of fishing in Cabo San Lucas to enjoy. Deep sea fishing, sport fishing and fly fishing are some of the favorite types if the visitors to Cabo. In order to get the most out of a trip to Cabo, many look for packages that take care of what they need. There are many different types of Cabo San Lucas fishing packages to choose from and a person should know what to expect from the different packages.
What Can Be Included
The fishing packages in Cabo San Lucas can vary widely and much of it is dependent on the budget of the person that is booking the trip. The more that a person is willing to pay, the more they can get out of the package. There are some packages that include everything for a trip from the airfare, to the hotel accommodations to the fishing itself and there are others that only include the fishing part of the trip. These are some of the things to look for in the Cabo San Lucas fishing packages.
- Type of fishing – A person can choose packages that take them fly fishing in Cabo or they can choose a package that takes them out for several days of deep sea fishing. Party boats that take large groups of people out for a half of full day of fishing are also available. Some people find smaller boats that take them out for a full day of sport fishing.
- What is provided – Most of the fishing packages provide everything a person needs for fishing in Cabo San Lucas. Rods, reels, bait and most importantly, the knowledge of where the fish are, is usually a part of any package. Depending on how long the fishing trip is and the type of boat, other things that can be included include drinks, meals and a place to sit and relax when not fishing.
- Other amenities – For those that do not want to do anything, fishing packages can be found that include hotel accommodations, transportation to and from the hotel to wherever needed and other amenities to complete the fishing adventure.
Because there are so many different fishing packages that can be found in Cabo, it is a good idea to get the help of a professional to find the best package. Once that is done, all that is left is to sit back and enjoy.
A vacation at an Oceanside resort area can be fun for people of all ages. There are so many different things to do and so many different places to choose from. Whether a person likes relaxing on the beach or if they enjoy the nightlife that many resort areas have, no one is ever bored on one of these vacations. There is one activity that many people do not take advantage of when visiting one of these areas. Deep sea fishing charters are often available and can be a tremendous amount of fun. If a person is smart enough to combine a deep sea charter fishing in Cabo San Lucas, they will have the opportunity to create memories that will last a lifetime.
What Makes a Good Fishing Trip?
Cabo fishing charters are easy to find, but unless a person is experienced in picking charters, they may not know what to look for. It is a good idea to learn some of the things that make a great fishing charter trip.
- Time of year – The weather in Cabo is great all year long. Days are mostly sunny and warm, but there are times when it is much hotter and times when it is cooler. The result is that there are different seasons for the different types of fishing that is done in Cabo. Take the time to find out what type of fishing is done at the different times of the year to choose the best time to plan the trip.
- Type of Boat – The boats used for charter fishing in Cabo San Lucas vary widely. Larger party boats that accommodate dozens of people for a day of fishing are very common, but it is also possible to charter smaller boats for longer periods of time. The type of boat that is chosen depends on the type of fishing a person wants to do. Look at the boats and what amenities they offer along with the type of fishing that they do to find the one that is best.
- Knowledge of the Captain – There are some good boat captains and there are some that are not as good. A good captain will know where the best place to fish is and will know how to catch them. Make sure to talk to the captain to see how knowledgeable they are before embarking on a day of fishing.
Cabo Fishing Charters can create great experiences, but it is worth taking some time to make sure to choose the right one. The effort will be rewarded.
Cabo San Lucas is known for some of the best fishing in the world. Whether you are new to fishing or are a seasoned angler, there is plenty of excitement to be had in the waters of this beautiful area. Fishing in Cabo San Lucas will surround you with the opportunity to catch prize fish, such as Marlin, Swordfish, Tuna, and Snapper, just to name a few. As you fish in the waters of the Pacific Ocean as well as the Sea of Cortez, you will have some of the best fishing of your life in this area.
Excitement Every Day in Cabo San Lucas
One of the most popular reasons for Cabo sport fishing is the ability to catch many different species of fish in the same day! This is not something that can be achieved in many other parts of the world. Most sport fishing has seasons, which you can catch one or maybe two different types of fish on the same day, but in Cabo San Lucas, fishing is plentiful day after day. Because of the many different species available, fishers get to utilize many different types of fishing techniques to catch the desired type of fish, which helps to keep the excitement going as well as help new anglers learn many techniques.
Many Places to Fish
Another unique aspect of fishing in Cabo San Lucas is the ability to fish in many different areas. With two major bodies of water coming into the area, anglers have many choices to sail their boat and use their sport fishing skills to catch the fish in the area. There is a Pacific side and a Sea of Cortez side, each of which boast different types of fish during different times of the year. For example, at the San Jaime Bank, located on the Pacific side, the area is known for Tuna and Blue Marlin fish, while the La Fortuna Bank, on the Sea of Cortez side, is known for Snapper and Wahoo.
If you love fishing, sport fishing in Cabo San Lucas is something that you must experience in your lifetime. Even if you have never fished before, there are plenty of classes and charters that will make you an expert angler before the day is over. The plentiful fish and amazing beauty that awaits you is not something to be missed by anyone that enjoys the great outdoors.